skip to Main Content
Rollover For Course Disclaimer

Lateral Entry Courses FAQ Section

The RALC does not evaluate transcripts to provide the applicant with a list of eligible areas. The applicant must specify the areas of interest. CTE areas require employment prior to becoming licensed. Information for CTE licensure is found at Contact the CTE Director at the school system you are interested in working with for more information.

Back To Top