skip to Main Content

Moving Out Of State?

Circular Purple & Green Arrows Denoting Reciprocity

If you completed the RALC program for a NC Educator’s license and are applying for a license in another state, you may be required to provide verification of the completion of your state-approved teacher education program.

Program completion requests (verification of a NC license) must be submitted by using the online licensure system.

  1. Log onto .
  2. At the Quick Start Menu, select “Update your License information/Open a NEW Application”.
  3. Next, select “Verification of NC License”.
  4. Follow onscreen instructions.

This request requires a processing fee.

Back To Top