Clicking on one of the links below may send you to an external site. While these sites are listed as a resource, the RALC has no control or influence regarding content.
Specific testing requirements for your licensure area can be found by clicking on one of the links below.
- Kaplan University offers Praxis preparation Click here for more information (posted 4-5-18)
- Piedmont Triad Education Consortium offers prep workshops for Math and Multi-Subject Pearson exams with March and April 2018 dates Download the flyer (posted 3-7-18)
- Preparation for Foundation of Reading Licensure Exam & the General Curriculum Mathematics Subtest – offered through Open Access Modules located on NC Education PD (https://center.ncsu.edu/ncpd/) (posted 2-2-16)
- UNC Charlotte offers NC General Curriculum Math Subtest Prep Course Download the flyer (posted 10-23-17)
- UNC School of Education offering Modern Mathematics for Elementary Teachers in preparation for the Mathematics Subtest required for individuals seeking Elementary Education and Special Education: General Curriculum NC teaching licenses. Download the flyer or select preparation course (posted 4-27-18)
- WRESA offers Foundations of Reading Preparation Course online on an ongoing basis. Click here (posted 4-27-17)
- WRESA offers General Curriculum Math Subtest: Test Prep Course Download the flyer (posted 2-26-16)
- WRESA Online Professional Development offered Spring 2016 Download the flyer (posted 2-17-16)