Clicking on one of the links below may send you to an external site. While these sites are listed as a resource, the RALC has no control or influence regarding content.
Foreign Transcript Evaluation Agencies
NC Department of Public Instruction
- UNC Charlotte Cato College of Education Spring 2023 Professional Development Series
Click here for more information (posted 2/7/2023)
- Kaplan University offers Praxis preparation Click here for more information
- Kaplan University offers Praxis preparation Click here for more information (posted 4-5-18)
- Preparation for Foundation of Reading Licensure Exam & the General Curriculum Mathematics Subtest – offered through Open Access Modules located on NC Education PD (https://center.ncsu.edu/ncpd/
) (posted 2-2-16)
- WRESA offers
Foundations of Reading Preparation Course https://wresa.org/ foundations-of-reading-test- preparation/
- North Carolina Foundations of Reading prep material https://www.nc.
nesinc.com/TestView.aspx?f= HTML_FRAG/SA090_PrepMaterials. html
- Prepforward https://
- Western Carolina University https://www.wcu.
edu/learn/departments-schools- colleges/ceap/suite-201/ teacher-and-school- professional-licensure/ Licensure-Exam-Preparation. aspx
- 240 Tutoring https://www.
- Reading Research to Classroom Practice (RRtCP) Hybrid Course- check for trainers in your district
- Foundations of Math Hybrid Course- check for trainers in your district
- NCEducation Module- #247 Preparation for Foundation of Reading Licensure Exam: Self-Paced (accessed through NCEES Professional Development tab)
- NCEducation Module- #248 Preparation for the North Carolina General Curriculum Mathematics Subtest: Self-Paced
- NCAUTH through NC State- Preparation for Foundation of Reading Licensure Exam (Users can create a log-in)
- NCAUTH through NC State- Preparation for the North Carolina General Curriculum Mathematics Subtest (Users can create a log-in)
- ECU Support Sessions Available for edTPA – Found of Reading – Praxis CKT Math
- ETS Praxis Website
- Kahn Academy
Specific testing requirements for your licensure area can be found by clicking on one of the links below.
- Elementary Education
- Special Education: General Curriculum
- All Other License Areas
- World Languages (ACTFL)