skip to Main Content

CTE Provisional (Restricted Route)

Plan Overview

A list of colleges/universities offering courses that have been approved by the RALC to satisfy competencies for your plan of study is found on this page. To find approved courses for your CTE Provisional Required Courses and/or Elective Courses, follow the steps below.

  1. Select Required Courses and/or Elective Courses, for your specific area, from the drop-down menus on your left.
  2. Select the college or university where you want to take the class. Approved classes are listed by prefix and course title.

If you prefer to take a course not listed on this site, you must seek written approval from your RALC Director prior to enrollment. Verbal approvals will not be honored. Click here for access to the Course Approval Form.

Courses must be taken to satisfy empty cells on your plan of study. Credits may be earned at either a 4-year college/university or a community college.

With this in mind, it is important to make a plan for completing the requirements. Since certain courses are not offered each semester, it is important to contact the colleges and universities where you may take the course(s) and find out when and how the courses are offered (face-to-face, online, hybrid, etc.).

Required Courses – All Areas

Back To Top