skip to Main Content
Rollover For Course Disclaimer

Lateral Entry Courses FAQ Section

The RALC website contains a list of approved methods courses, including generic methods courses for those hard to find subject areas. Also check the Resources tab for flyers posted by colleges/universities for special course offerings specific for lateral entry teachers. Please ????????? for a list of course options.

No. The RALC is a separate approved program, at the bachelor’s level for licensure only. For your peace of mind, please make sure that the master’s degree you are pursuing leads to a license to teach.

Competencies can only be met with college course work unless otherwise noted on your plan of study.

Back To Top