skip to Main Content

Do I Qualify For Lateral Entry?

In order to receive a plan of study from the Regional Alternative Licensing Center (RALC), you must first qualify for a lateral entry license.

Please answer the following questions to determine your eligibility for a lateral entry license. If you are eligible, then you are ready to apply for the RALC plan of study.

Back To Top
×Close search